STONE CORE HARDWOOD
Introducing FLORESTA STONE CORE HARDWOOD by Nature's Impression.
FLORESTA is a premium engineered hardwood built on a stone core, featuring a 1.2mm hardwood veneer with a built-in proprietary nano-technology protection layer finish, DIAMONDGARD, that provides ultra resiliency against wear and water.
FLORESTA'S foundation, the stone core, provides superior dimensional stability and ease of installation with a 2G and 5Gi end joint locking system making installation over traditional hardwood and engineered hardwood flooring products a breeze.
FLORESTA does not require any special maintenance often required by traditional hardwood floors, and also comes with an IXPE attached underpad to provide superior sound insulation and comfort.
- GENUINE HARDWOOD VENEER BUILT ON ENGINEERED STONE CORE
- 100% WATER PROOF STONE CORE
- WATER RESISTANT WOOD VENEER UP TO 96 HOURS
- NEXT GENERATION PROPRIETARY DIAMONDGARD SURFACE PROTECTION | ULTRA DURABLE & RESILIENT
- SUPERIOR DIMENSIONAL STABILITY | 65' x 65' INSTALLATIONS
- FLOATING 5Gi CLICK INSTALLATION | ZERO GLUING OR STAPLING
- ATTACHED IXPE [10x] UNDERPAD FOR ADDED COMFORT AND SOUND INSULATION
- DOES NOT REQUIRE SPECIAL MAINTENANCE & EASY TO CLEAN
- GOLD WARRANTY PROTECTION FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS | LIFETIME
- GOLD WARRANTY PROTECTION FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS | 10 YEARS