STONE CORE PLANK | FOR ALL ENVIRONMENTS
CLIMATE STONE CORE PLANK is suitable for all interior environmental conditions. Can be installed in the built environment with temperature variations of -40°C to +40°C at any humidity level. Featuring high definition imaging, micro bevel edge, and EIR surface finish, all built on a 100% waterproof stone core.
Floor Score certified to meet indoor air quality standards, rigorously tested to be free of 35 types of Volatile Organic Compounds including formaldehyde. Qualifies for many green building schemes such as LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM, & CHPS.
- Plank Dimensions 7" x 48" (180mm x 1,220mm)
- Thickness 4.0mm SPC + 1.0mm EVA Attached Pad
- Overall Thickness 5.0mm
- Wear Layer 12mil (0.3mm) PU Coated
- Edge Micro Bevel
- Finish Embossed In Register
- Box 10 Planks / 23.642 ft
- Installation Floating I4F Click
- Residential Warranty 20 Years
- Light Commercial Warranty 7 Years