STONE CORE PLANK
Introducing HARBOUR Stone Core Plank by Shamrock Surfaces. Featuring a stone core for the ultimate in flooring dimensional stability, ultra realistic imaging, 1.0mm attached EVA underpad backing for added comfort and superior sound deadening, and a 2G angle-tap locking system for quick and easy installation. HARBOUR is capable of installation in environmental conditions of -40 to +40 degrees Celsius and can be installed up to 100' by 100' before needing a transition.
- Plank Dimensions 7" x 48" (180mm x 1220mm)
- Thickness 4.0mm Stone Core & 1.0mm EVA Attached Underpad
- Overall Thickness 5.0mm
- Wear Layer 12mil (0.3mm)
- Finish Medium Wood Grain Embossed
- Edge Micro Bevel
- Box 10 Planks / 23.642 ft
- Installation Floating 2G Angle-Tap Click
- Residential Warranty 25 Years
- Light Commercial Warranty 10 Years
Sell SheetDownload Now
Technical CharacteristicsDownload Now
Installation GuideDownload Now
Care & Maintenance GuideDownload Now
Exclusive WarrantyDownload Now
exacTrims IS AVAILABLE FOR SIMPLY STONE! EXACT MATCHING TRIMS TO PERFECTLY COORDINATE WITH YOUR SIMPLY STONE FLOORING.
AVAILABLE IN THREE PROFILES: TMOLD, STAIRNOSE, AND REDUCER.